Senior Electronics Engineer (26430)
Bring your practised PCB design skills to bear developing innovative sensing systems used in high-tech manufacture, from aviation to medical technology. Take on a new challenge contributing to the design of board-level electronics with a host of features including digital ICs, analogue sensors and communications, with future opportunities for growth.
You will have:
- Commercial-grade digital (and perhaps analogue) PCB design experience, using leading EDA software tools.
- An interest in a role with considerable scope for the future. The company envisage the right candidate becoming an expert in their platform and taking on significant responsibility for next generation products.
- Requisite laboratory or benchtop skills for occasions it's required, including familiarity with electronics measurement and test gear.
- A good degree in a relevant engineering or scientific subject and strong supporting A-level grades.
You may also have, and will have the opportunity to further develop:
- Knowledge of embedded, analogue, sensor, wireless and/or RF systems.
- Multi-layer board design for high speed low power digital electronics.
- Knowledge of EMC and compliance testing for commercial use.
- Experience with Altium Designer.
This is a primarily office-based role with flexible hours and occasional home working possible. The company's modern and well-equipped offices are a pleasant working environment, and parking is available on site. The office is easy to reach for Cambridge city cyclists and good transport links exist. A competitive salary and benefits package is provided.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.