Process Engineer (26431)
This scientific engineering tech company is looking to grow their microfabrication team. They will consider PhDs / Postdocs and industry-experienced engineers for this role. As this is a small team, project work is varied and will include designing draft masks (using standard software tools), and implementing a number of standard microfabrication processes.
- 1st / 2.1 degree in Physics, Physical Chemistry or similar.
- a PhD and / or relevant industry experience in process engineering.
- experience of semiconductor processing (MEMS or nanofabrication).
- cleanroom microfabrication experience including dry etching, wet etching, photolithography, e-beam lithography, and thin film deposition.
- demonstrable process flow design experience and mask writing.
Whilst the company will look to support and develop skills, the team are looking for experience in the above areas to complement existing engineers and provide further expertise within the company. Note that this role will require the successful candidate to spend at least 30% of their time at a facility outside of the UK, so extended stays away will form a significant part of this position.
On offer is an excellent salary and benefits package including a generous holiday allowance.
Keywords: Microfabrication / Nanofabrication, Semiconductor Processing, Photolithography, Cleanroom, Thin Film Deposition, MEMS, Oxford
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.