Electronics Data Analyst (26433)
This start-up seeks someone who can analyse test results from an electronic sensor. Your involvement will include creating the test but much of the data you will use will come from external execution of these tests. You may need to compare 100,000's of results so Python and SQL will be used daily.
This is an R&D role so flexibility and initiative are key, from working on an experimental design to creating an evaluation kit for a new customer. One day you may be analysing existing test results while the next day you are creating a new test.
The primary purpose of the role is to ensure the product meets the appropriate standard. It is actually a component for electro-mechanical systems, hence a desire for you to have exposure to electronics assembly, test and measurement, along with a practical nature. The requirements are:
- A degree in a technical subject
- Existing Python skills and some understanding of databases (SQL)
- Able to provide effective reports for problem-solving analysis
- An aptitude to picking up electronics testing skills
- Exposure to typical electronics test equipment, may be from lab work during degree
- Ability to identify and implement performance improvements in both assembly and testing
- A passion and aptitude in performing hands-on tasks
This is a great opportunity to join a young start-up as it grows and hence every role within the company has the chance to grow as well. Due to the nature of the role this will be mostly office-based in Cambridge though open to hybrid working.
Keywords: Data Analysis, Python, SQL, Electronics Test, System Test, Sensor Evaluation, R&D Prototypes, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.