Instrumentation Device Test Technician (26444)
This medical device testing team is looking for an Instrumentation Device Test Technician to join them. In the role, you would work on mechanical and functional testing at all stages on a medical device being developed and built (testing is a central part of the development process). This will include detailed inspections, environmental testing, documentation and working within regulated standards.
- Demonstrable relevant experience in device testing including experience following details test protocols. This may include handling hazardous chemicals and pharmaceutical formulations.
- Able to work independently including continuous documentation and test reviews.
- A structured, methodical approach to problem solving within testing.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience specifically with medical devices and relevant standards within a test environment would be desirable.
Interested applicants should have an academic background in engineering or science (possibly at degree level). They will be conscientious with an eye for details, and work on all aspects of testing for any given project. Aptitude to pick up new things is important.
This position is based onsite at their test labs and workshops. Free car parking is available. On offer is an excellent, competitive salary, good benefits and the opportunity to work on projects with real world applications that can help people.
Keywords: Medical Device, Verification / Validation, Test, Documentation, Methodologies, Problem Solving, Team Work, Engineering, Mechanical
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.