Senior Automation Software Engineer in Test (26457)
On offer is the opportunity for onsite or flexible working (up to once per month in the office including travel expense costs) for a Senior Automation Software Engineer in Test with this Cambridge company. They build applications used in geographical mapping as cloud-based SaaS products. Engineering is in cross-functional Agile Scrum teams working on Java, Selenium, Docker and CI / CD.
- You’ll have a degree and relevant technical experience using software test tools and technologies within the cloud.
- You’ll understand the benefits of high quality, maintainable code.
- You’ll have demonstrable experience writing test code in Java for automation and have further exposure to tools such as JUnit, Selenium and RestAssured.
- You’ll also have experience with RESTful API testing and used continuous integration and delivery tools.
- Further exposure to relational databases, cloud deployment and non-functional testing would be desirable.
These products impact a wide range of sectors including the environment and assisting in the development of more sustainable utility developments.
The company offers career support for all employees including long-term prospects and growth within the company. They work in a collaborative, friendly environment including flexible working and location (remote, hybrid and onsite). This is in addition to a monetary benefits including a generous pension scheme, group income protection, private health insurance, enhanced maternity / paternity scheme (and more).
Keywords: Career Support, Flexible Working, Onsite / Hybrid / Remote, Agile Scrum, Software Test, Java, CI / CD, Cloud
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.