Senior Engineering Consultant (26462)
This established technical consultancy is looking for a Senior Engineering Consultant to join them. With a background in mechanical engineering, you will provide technical leadership on projects, supporting clients on various product developments from early concept, prototyping and transfer to manufacture. You'll have the expertise to provide whole solutions for complex technical problems in medical devices and healthcare. As a senior member of the team, your knowledge and know-how will be sought after, and you would work closely with clients as well as provide technical mentoring for junior team members.
- 1st / 2.1 degree in Mechanical Engineering possibly followed by an advanced degree.
- Significant experience in healthcare or medical device product development (other similar regulated industry experience would be considered).
- Relevant business development exposure through consultancy experience.
- Demonstrable experience and track record of device development from design to manufacture either at a product development company or technical consultancy. Experience of technical project management is beneficial.
- Good understanding of high volume manufacture and broader manufacturing processes.
- Technical project experience of CAE, electromechanical systems, high-speed assembly processes would be desirable.
The company values equality, diversity and inclusion and invite interested candidates to apply. Their application will be reviewed based on technical merit.
On offer, as well as working for a supportive company who will help develop and build your career (providing ample opportunities to grow with them), an excellent remuneration package is on offer.
Keywords: Consultancy, Mechanical Engineering, Project Management, Medical Devices, Regulated Industry, Concept to Manufacture, Career Support
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.