UI Developer (26483)
In this role you will utilise web technology to develop a lightweight UI framework. This framework will need to run efficiently on standard browser and low-performance embedded environment browsers. You will be used to creating webdriver-based tests to ensure the continued correctness of the UI and framework.
You will have previous experience of designing and implementing UIs and will be happy working in close co-operation with a team of software developers and marketing professionals. An excellent understanding of human interaction with software will also be necessary, in order to create elements that a user can easily understand.
Along with a good degree you will possess the following skills:
- Experience of designing and implementing user interfaces for complex systems
- Experience of Web technologies and API development
- Use of RESTful APIs in an application context
- The ability to understand complex problems and produce well designed and well documented testable code
Other desirable attributes include:
- Experience of Scrum and Agile
- Good understanding and experience of IP networks and networked multimedia
Keywords: UI design and implementation, HTML, CSS, JavaScipt, NodeJS, Pug/Stylus, JSDoc, ESLint, Grunt, Babel, Python 3+, RESTful API, Linux, Hybrid working, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.