High Performance Senior C++ Developer (26484)
This specialist technology firm are experts in low latency trading technology for financial markets, where good performance is measured in nanoseconds. Tailoring high performance software to highly parallel hardware for use in financial R&D. They have humanitarian interests, contributing from profits to good causes. They are seeking talented software engineers to join their core development team.
You will bring:
- A top degree in computing or a scientific/engineering subject, supported by strong A-levels (A or higher would be indicative).
- Significant C++ coding experience, specifically in the context of low latency and high performance code.
- Critical thinking, technical leadership ability and mentoring skills.
- The ability to get things done well and quickly, and communicate effectively.
- A test-oriented mindset, creating extremely robust code backed by a full test suite covering functional and performance characteristics.
- Experience with agile processes, continuous integration, issue tracking and source control.
You’ll work from their well-equipped Cambridge offices as part of a small but close knit UK development team. Some hybrid working (1-2 days a week) is anticipated depending on experience. You’ll likely also collaborate with colleagues in the USA.
If you’re looking for a technical challenge, suitable rewards, and would like to be part of an organisation who do care about the world in which they live, do consider this company. Contact ECM Selection with your CV to discuss. Whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.