Mechanical Engineer, Project Leadership (26486)
This well-respected company seeks a Mechanical Engineer with existing experience in the development of innovative products, preferably within the life sciences and biotechnology sectors. The company develops products for a range of clients, from start-ups to large enterprises; these products involve complex instrumentation within drug discovery, gene therapy and diagnostics. The Mechanical Engineer will work with a multi-disciplinary project team and liaise directly with external clients. A Mechanical Engineer who has experience in project leadership, or the motivation to work as a project leader is of particular interest.
- Excellent academic background including 1st/2.1 in Mechanical Engineering from a highly-ranked university
- Good experience in commercial product development, displaying creativity and innovation
- Excellent presentation skills and effective communication
- Ability to manage day-to-day client relationships whilst project leading
- Strong drive to rapidly develop further technical and project leadership skills
Some knowledge of product development in biological sciences or other regulated industry is beneficial.
Our client offers a stimulating work environment where your work is valued. There are excellent salary and benefits and continuing scope for further career development.
Keywords: Project Leadership, Technical Lead, Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Instrumentation, Consultancy, Mechanical Engineering, Innovation, Cambridge.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.