Director of Business Development (26491)
Join this innovative, consultative technology company and be part of their success. Help them grow and develop new business with major companies.
In this role you’ll build lasting relationships with enterprise prospects and clients with a view to identifying and securing new business opportunities. You’ll head up the sales cycle from initial generation of leads through to full proposals, contract negotiation and sign off. You’ll conduct forecasting, and collaborate with colleagues on effective sales and marketing campaigns.
You will have:
- A demonstrable, consistent business development record in engineering consultancy or product development consultancy
- A credible knowledge of intellectual property and/or engineering product innovation
- Led the full sales cycle from lead generation through to contracts
- The ability to think both strategically and tactically
- The ability to consider clients’ and prospects’ genuine needs, goals and challenges, and to be articulate in identifying proposed solutions
In return for your efforts, a competitive salary and strong OTE is available to the right candidate. The company has significant growth potential given a very satisfied and high-profile client base. Theirs is an innovative area and a somewhat unique position. Some hybrid working may be possible given 2-3 days per week in company offices in either Cambridge or London.
To be considered, send your CV to ECM Selection; we can only put forward the top few candidates, but do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company. Or if you are already registered with us, recommend a friend per https://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.