Experimental Physicist in Sensor Fabrication (26524)
An experienced Experimental Physicist is sought to join this multidisciplinary company, looking to solve key projects with a worldwide impact. This Experimental Physicist would lead projects in novel fabrication of sensors which are central to company projects. The role consists of designing optimised sensors as well as researching new fabrication methods.
- PhD (or equivalent level of experience) in Physics or Scientific Engineering.
- Demonstrable experience in sensor fabrication and research metrology.
- Past project experience working independently on relevant research.
- Experience with fabrications using dense metals and plastics, ideally under ISO standards.
- Exposure to metrology using laser CMM, microscopes, x-ray tomography is desirable.
This role is based at their offices and labs in Oxford.
On offer is an excellent salary and wide range of benefits including enhanced pension contributions, flexible working, share options, and relocation support (for qualifying candidates).
Keywords: Microfabrication, Metrology, Sensor Development, Experimental Physics, ISO Standards, Research, R&D, Oxford
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.