Project Management Assistant (26534)
This is an excellent opportunity to develop a career in project management with a successful and growing engineering company in Cambridge.
Their diverse high-tech projects involve electronics design, mechanical engineering, software development and materials science. They seek an organised and capable Project Management Assistant to support the Project Management Team.
With a technical background and ideally a degree in either management or an engineering related subject, you will have a positive attitude to challenges and a good understanding of the factors involved in the successful delivery of projects, including managing time, risk and the needs of stakeholders. Excellent communication skills will also be necessary as you will provide an important link between diverse teams of scientists, engineers, and clients.
You will need:
- A degree in management or an engineering discipline is preferable, showing a good understanding of engineering fundamentals including mechanical, electronic, control and software elements
- Experience in delivering successful projects, ideally including introducing new products into the market
- Ability to prioritise activities, balancing long and short-term objectives and finding efficient ways to solve problems
- Excellent “soft” skills, including: communicating, showing initiative, making decisions and presenting confidently with a robust and resilient character; a positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Able to travel to America or Asia if required.
Candidates must also have full rights to work in the UK without time limit or sponsorship to be considered for this position.
Keywords: Project Management, Engineering, Software, Electronics, Cambridge, Travel, New Product Introduction (NPI)
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.