Technical Project Manager (26538)
This successful consultancy seeks a Technical Project Manager to take responsibility for the development of innovative electromechanical devices, from concept design with the internal project team to each client’s product launch.
As a senior member of staff, you will lead the highly technical project team and work confidently with clients to ensure project success, as well as to develop new business opportunities. You will be a clear communicator with the ability to work collaboratively with clients and colleagues.
The requirements for this role are:
- 1st or 2.1 in engineering or physics from a leading university
- Good commercial experience in product development from design to manufacture
- Comfortable working with clients, delivering projects on time and budget, and building relationships
- Knowledge of working within the medical devices sector (or other safety-critical area) is of interest
- Ability to work in the UK without sponsorship
In return, you will receive a competitive salary together with excellent benefits including generous pension and bonus, as well as the opportunity to work on projects that make a difference.
Keywords: Project Manager, Engineer, Electromechanical, Technical Consultancy, Medical Devices, Safety Critical, Cambridge.
If this sounds like you, get in touch with ECM Selection – whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone, and we may have other ideas to suggest to you too.