Senior Data Engineer (26543)
This industry leader has an exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Data Engineer to join their Data- as-a-Product team. As a natural problem-solver, you will thrive when given the chance to determine the best strategy for data collection, establishing and extending data pipelines, large scale data processing, and machine-learning / AI algorithms. You will have the chance to make a real impact in a world class company, changing the shape of electronics data and design.
You would be joining a vibrant team of skilled engineers and developers. Your demonstratable commercial experience in data engineering will have given you strong insights into collecting and harmonising data, whilst your creative, yet analytical mindset, gives you the ability to approach challenges in an innovative way. You will be someone who enjoys sharing your ideas with team members and clients alike and would be capable of leading or mentoring other data engineers working toward a common goal.
A highly competitive salary and benefits package will be on offered to the right candidate.
Required experience and skills:
- A good degree (2.1 or above) or PhD in Computer Science or similar technical field
- Be fluent in Python, experienced with PySpark, Pandas and / or NumPy and familiar with other programming languages.
- Have experience with SQL and other query languages.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, and will have worked with testing and monitoring systems
- Machine-learning and AI algorithms
- Scala, Spark and Spark Streaming
- AWS and data warehouses such as Redshift or RDS
- Docker, Kubernetes and containerization
- Electronics design, or electronic component supply chain
You will also need full rights to work in the UK without time limit or sponsorship.
Keywords: Senior Data Engineer, Python, PySpark Pandas, NumPy, SQL, CI / CD pipelines, Airflow, Databricks, DataDog, Cambridge, Machine Learning, AI Algorithms.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at https://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.