Software Product Owner (26544)
Join a bright and engaged company of engineers working on new developments, a new platform which integrates advanced software tools with a portfolio of utilities, analytics and algorithms. Focus on customers’ success and bring their viewpoint to the development team.
Your CV will show your:
- Good degree in a technical subject from a top university, or equivalent experience
- Technical foundation in software engineering
- Familiarity with software development processes and a product owner’s contribution thereto
- Natural aptitude for empathising with the customer perspective, quickly grasping a complex area and problem solving
- Active interest in technology, and in bringing the best product possible to the customer, focusing on results
- Strong communication skills, to liaise with stakeholders and developers
- Flexibility to adapt to changing needs and development challenges, keeping the goal in mind
A highly competitive salary and benefits are on offer for this role in modern company offices in Cambridge. In this full time and office-based role, reasonable flexibility helps support family commitments.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.