Compiler Engineer - RISC-V (26551)
Partnering with an array of leading firms, this company are playing a key role in developing RISC-V technology. To help them bring these plans to life, they are seeking software engineers with expertise in developing compilers and low level software.
Joining their Cambridge-based development team, you would work with colleagues and peers from external organisations to create toolchain components for the RISC-V instruction set. Your work will have high visibility and a broad impact, giving developers the tools to leverage this more powerful and sustainable architecture.
You will need:
- A 1st of 2.1 degree in Computer Science or similarly applicable subject from a well-respected university
- Strong coding skills in C or C++ and familiarity with software engineering best practice
- Prior experience with toolchain technologies such as LLVM, LLDB, LLD, and Clang
- A good understanding of SoC design
- An interest in working within a collaborative open-source development environment
This is a rare opportunity to work with peers in top-flight companies and make a real impact in the technology sphere. The company offer a very competitive salary, excellent benefits scheme, and help towards relocation expenses. With offices in central Cambridge, they offer a flexible hybrid working pattern and a collaborate and supportive working environment.
Keywords: RISC-V, Compilers, Toolchain, Compilers, Linkers, Debuggers, C, C++, Open Source
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.