Technical Project Manager - Open Source (26555)
This technology development teams works with leading academic institutions and global technology companies to create next-generation intellectual property that will underpin tomorrow’s products and services. They are now seeking an exceptional Technical Project Manager to join their growing team.
You would be managing a globally distributed multidisciplinary team of engineers within a company culture that’s focussed on collaborative open-source development and cutting-edge design. Your skills and expertise will be critical to delivering these ambitious projects to time and budget, managing risks, resources, tracking progress, and handling coordination with external stakeholders and contributors.
You will need:
- A good degree in a relevant STEM subject for a well-respected university
- Excellent project management skills demonstrated by having previously delivered successful projects.
- Skills in planning, scheduling, tracking progress, risk management, resource allocation, and communications and relationship-building skills.
- A substantial background in cross-disciplinary technology development.
- A good understanding of how microelectronic devices are designed and developed
This is rare chance to join an early stage company which is growing rapidly. They are a key player in the international effort to develop this technology, and you would be joining them at an exciting time. Their team is Cambridge-based, but there is substantial flexibility for flexible working. This is an exciting new company with a forward-thinking and supportive culture who are creating cool technology.
Keywords: Technical Project Manager, Open Source, Software, Hardware, Multidisciplinary, Cambridge, Hybrid Work Pattern
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.