Business Development Lead (26575)
A consultancy role, developing breakthrough digital solutions in the pharma and healthcare sectors. The expectation is you will help create content and thought leadership. If you can spot the problems and understand the context, the team of scientists and engineers will provide the technical support and input. If you’re comfortable communicating with highly educated and knowledgeable stakeholders, you’ll fit in well.
- Strong academic credentials including a degree (and maybe a PhD)
- Significant technical background and ability to work technically with scientists and engineers
- Recent exposure in business development probably within the pharma or healthcare sectors
- Strong understanding of the market including established networks within the sector
- Excellent communication skills for technical presentations, negotiations and overall stakeholder engagement
- Ability to travel to nurture new partnerships and attend conferences
This is an excellent opportunity to work in an exciting emerging market and utilise nascent technologies. You will be a major contributor within this new group of an existing consultancy. In return, as well as a competitive salary, profit-related bonuses are available, and a wide-range of benefits.
Keywords: Consultancy, Business Development, Pharma, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Nascent Technologies, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
If this sounds like you, get in touch with ECM Selection – whilst we can only put forward the top candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone, and we may have other ideas to suggest to you.