Business Development Lead, Life Sciences (26584)
This leading consultancy is looking to expand its Business Development team and is hiring a Business Development Lead to take on new projects within the life science markets. Their reputation has led to project work with world-leading pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies, providing world-class expertise in the development of technologies in cell therapy, high-throughput drug discovery, PoC diagnostics, molecular screening and bioprocesses.
Are you ready to join them?
- Strong academic credentials including a degree (and maybe a PhD) in biochemistry or similar.
- Extensive experience in industry including most recently in business development within the life science / healthcare sector. Strong preference for experience with molecular diagnostic technologies for ‘omics.
- Strong understanding of the market including established networks within the sector.
- Excellent communication skills for technical presentations, negotiations and overall stakeholder engagement.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time (significantly could be to the US, Europe, and Asia).
This is an excellent opportunity to join this company. In return, as well as a competitive salary, profit-related bonuses are available, and a wide-range of benefits.
Keywords: Consultancy, Business Development, Life Sciences, Molecular Diagnostics, Networking, Travel
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.