Head of Product Delivery (26592)
Working with the executive team, this new role is positioned on top of the existing programme and product management groups. The company develops innovative hardware / software solutions used by tech companies on a range of applications including consumer products.
As Head of Product Delivery, you would be (unsurprisingly) responsible to deliver major projects / products to customers. You will take a strong interest with tier 1 customers and work closely with them. This does mean that you would be expected to travel up to 25 - 30% of the time (including weeks away). Travel can include time in far east Asia. Your experience and knowledge will be used to set targets for project delivery, review team progresses, deal with issues when they come up and produce satisfactory resolutions when required.
- Strong engineering / physics background with subsequent industry experience in project / programme delivery.
- Demonstrable experience with FMCG involving hardware and software.
- Strong communication skills including business development, negotiations, and resolutions.
- Secondary language skills would be desirable (including Chinese (Mandarin), Japanese and Korean).
- Experience in management – both line management and project / programme management.
This is a senior role, and it is expected that interested candidates will have done a similar role in a previous position. Your experience and expertise are sought.
On offer there is an excellent salary / package that befits this level of seniority.
Keywords: Project / Programme Management, Delivery, Travel, Far-East Asia, Hardware / Software Solutions, FMCG, Tier 1 Customers / Clients, Consumer Products
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.