Electronics Engineer (26595)
This job is with a well-regarded engineering consultancy based near Cambridge. The role entails developing inventive products and technology to transform healthcare, working in a multi-disciplinary team.
This company’s work in medical technology is far-reaching; from drug delivery development to gene editing and their clients vary from global key players to ambitious start-ups. You will be free to work autonomously and take initiative as well as being encouraged to develop and broaden your own expertise.
- 1st or 2:1 degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Practical knowledge of designing, testing and implementing electronics in products.
- Demonstrable creative and innovative streak
- Strong communication skills, able to work effectively in multi-disciplinary project teams and communicate technical details with clients.
- Willingness to take on new responsibilities and to use your own initiative to seek new objectives.
This is a superb opportunity to join a professional and collaborative company, working at the forefront of technology. This company offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits as well as career development prospects.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.