Senior Verification Engineer, AI Applications (26613)
A friendly team of engineers developing advanced FPGA solutions for artificial intelligence and machine learning applications. Apply your SystemVerilog skills to simulate and verify substantial designs, optimise for fast simulation support to assist in integrating software, and develop your knowledge of AI, ML and relevant mathematics.
You will have:
- Strong mathematics and SystemVerilog skills with a view to commercial use on large designs
- An appreciation of commercial good practice in this area, potentially from experience
- An interest in learning more about AI model development and algorithms
- A good technical degree and supporting A-level equivalent grades
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Full UK work permission without time limit, restriction or sponsorship
Any additional interest or experience with C++ (reading and/or writing code), AI, machine learning, software development practice including continuous integration, functional programming (FP, for example in Closure, Haskell, F# etc.) and Linux development is beneficial but not essential.
A competitive salary and flexible work arrangements are on offer to the right candidate, including the option of up to two days working from home per week.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.