Senior Digital Design Engineer (26614)
This is an interesting challenge for a Digital Design Engineer with an interest in machine learning. You would be joining a company that’s helping to create the ML capability needed for future products and services by optimising the efficient utilisation of hardware and the power it consumes. This involves developing bespoke FPGA-powered solutions to customers, with optimisations throughout the technology stack from the AI algorithm through to device drivers.
You will be working in collaboration with a bright and creative team of colleagues to create solutions to customer problems using SystemVerilog and the latest FPGAs. Your excellent coding skills will allow you to contribute efficient and reliable code to support a wide range of important applications, and your experience will contribute to best practice.
You will need:
- A 1st or 2.1 master’s degree in electronics, computer science, mathematics, or similarly applicable subject together with good A-levels or equivalent.
- Substantial hands-on SystemVerilog experience, RTL design, and bringing up and debugging FPGA designs.
- Expertise with FPGA EDA tools for example as Quartus or Vivado, and coding skills in C, C++, Python or similar.
- A working knowledge of Linux.
- Familiarly with neural networks and functional programming would be an advantage.
- Full UK work permission without time limit, restriction or sponsorship
The company’s offices are based in Cambridge, they have a friendly collaborative culture, with Agile development and a hybrid work pattern. The role comes with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Keywords: Verilog, FPGA, Linux, Quartus or Vivado, RTL, C, C++, Python, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.