C++ Software Developer (26626)
This is a C++ development role with a well-established company. In this role you will be working in a team, writing low-level code for a performance critical application. Your work will span the full life cycle of the application, including system testing.
- A history of C++ application development with STL and Boost
- Knowledge of testing and debugging tools
- Good understanding of scripting with Bash, Perl and Python
- Proficiency working to an Agile methodology with TDD and CI/CD
- Good written and oral communication skills
The company is a global leader in its industry with customers and offices around the world. They offer training and opportunities for further career development as well as a competitive salary and benefits package. With its global offices, the company offers the opportunity for travel to the USA and Asia.
Keywords: C++, STL, Boost, Bash, Perl, Python, Agile, TDD, CI/CD, FinTech
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.