Industrial Designer (26627)
Do you dream of using your design skills to advance medical research and save lives? Are you a talented industrial designer who puts the user at the centre of your designs? If so, this is the job for you.
Working in a multi-disciplinary team of engineers and scientists you will be designing and developing ground-breaking products to be used across the life sciences and biotechnology sectors. You will be key to ensuring these products are safe and intuitive for the users.
- Excellent academic record including a 1st or 2.1 in Product Design, Human Factors, or a similar subject from a top university
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of user-centred design as applied to complex mechanical products
- History of human factor design work in a regulated industry
- Good communication skills, able to work effectively in multi-disciplinary project teams and with clients
- A portfolio demonstrating past commercial successes
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative and forward-thinking company whose products and technologies have changed the industry. They offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits as well as providing you significant support throughout your career.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.