Software Engineer (26642)
This is a software development role with a well-established company in the Cambridge. You will be working in a multi-disciplinary team developing software for both new and existing hardware products.
- Good knowledge of C++ and/or C# development for multi-threaded applications
- Thorough understanding of development challenges in real time systems
- Some user interface design knowledge, ideally with ReactJS
- Right to work in the UK
- Experience developing software which interfaces with hardware
- Data analysis and manipulation skills
- Background in electronics and/or mechanics
This is an opportunity to join a well-respected and forward-thinking company, working at the forefront of technology. This company offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Keywords: ReactJS, React.js, C++, C#, UI, hardware, real time system, instrumentation, LabVIEW
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.