Mechanical Engineer (26651)
This Cambridge, UK based company are recruiting within their technology team and are hiring Mechanical Engineers to join them. Their patented, innovative solutions are used in consumer tech products. Their Mechanical Engineers are spearheading new product areas, and would take responsibility in prioritising activities, creating new product concepts, solving problems, prototyping, and working closely with customers and manufacturing partners. This would include travel to the US and Asia.
- 1st / 2.1 degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Strong fundamental understanding of mechanical principles including design, and structural and dynamics analysis.
- Experience using SolidWorks for 3D CAD.
- Excellent communication skills – must be comfortable working within a multidisciplinary team as well as talking to external stakeholders.
- Ability to travel (including the US and Asia).
Interested candidates must have full rights to work in the UK, and ideally already be based in the UK. When not travelling, this role would be based in their Cambridge offices.
On offer is an excellent, competitive salary; company support for your career; opportunities for ambitious people; and a wide range of tangible benefits.
Keywords: Travel, Technology Products, SolidWorks, 3D CAD, Manufacture, Cambridge
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.