Toolmaker / Precision CNC Machinist (26657)
This small manufacturing team based north of Oxford are part of high-tech, scientific company. Their main customers are in-house science and engineering teams who build and develop highly complex and intricate equipment used for cutting-edge experiments. Due to overall growth of the company, the manufacturing team are looking for a Toolmaker / Precision CNC Machinist to join them.
- Demonstrable relevant experience in a similar type of role – ideally with the same job title.
- Broad tooling experience for component manufacture including extensive in-depth use of precision CNC programming and relevant machine operations. Exposure to CAD would be desirable.
- Work experience and understanding of milling, turning and fitting.
- Experience of relevant inspections and quality control.
- Strong understanding of relevant health and safety procedures.
- Good communication skills.
Whilst the role will be part of a team, projects can be individual and experience of how to deliver projects to deadlines is needed. In return, an excellent remunerations package is on offer including a competitive salary, generous company pension contributions and share options scheme.
Keywords: High-Precision, Scientific Components, Bespoke Manufacture, Inspections, Quality Control, CAD, CNC, Wire EDM, Open Mind (Hypermill), Machine Operations
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.