Visual Product Designer (26665)
This energetic startup are developing a pioneering platform to deliver digital healthcare to millions. They are seeking a skilled Visual Product Designer to design aesthetically pleasing yet highly functional interfaces for their web and mobile applications.
Working alongside the development team, you will develop the look and feel of the system, make use of and further develop existing branding, and contribute (along with developers) to discussions around usability and UX.
You will have:
- A portfolio demonstrating past commercial successes across modern web applications (not just websites) and ideally interactive mobile apps, including wireframes and mockups and process designs.
- An understanding of component-based UI, such that your designs for UI components will fit seamlessly together.
- An appreciation for interaction design, the user experience and affordances.
- Worked alongside front-end developers as part of an Agile team.
- Familiarity with relevant software packages (for instance, Figma, InVision, the Adobe suite, Sketch, Origami, Framer, etc.).
- Ideally, sufficient knowledge of HTML5/CSS3 to contribute to UI styling as part of development, and prior experience of designing in the context of integrated video assets as part of interactive flows.
This role is Cambridge, UK based. Full existing UK work permission is required without time limit, restriction or sponsorship.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.