Senior Electronics Test Technologist (26681)
Due to the continued growth of this successful Cambridge based start-up company, they are seeking an experienced Senior Electronics Test Technologist to ensure the continued quality of their gas sensor product and help support their development projects.
You would be joining an already established team of skilled test technologists and engineers, and will bring your practical, adaptable and pro-active nature to assist the group in meeting the changing needs of projects. With a methodical and detail orientated mind-set, your practical skills with electronic test equipment such as oscilloscopes and meters, as well as skills in manual and IR reflow soldering of surface mount components, will make you a valued member of the team.
Your responsibilities would include: the assembly of sensor devices into test fixtures and running tests scripts; the assembly and test of PCBs, as well as the assembly, test and despatch of product evaluation kits. You would also be assisting in the maintenance and calibration of equipment, and the upkeep of general lab consumables and components.
The company provides a competitive salary along with a friendly work environment, where personal development is encouraged.
- Good knowledge of and experience with electronic test equipment including oscilloscopes, meters, bench power supplies and other basic equipment
- Excellent soldering skills including manual and bench-top IR reflow soldering of surface mount components
- Good mechanical assembly skills and awareness of good working practices within a technical lab
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Good familiarity with fluidic test equipment
- Experience with mass flow and pressure controllers and meters, as well as experience safely handling and connecting to gas cylinders
- A good understanding of working in an ISO9001 environment
Full right to work in the UK without time limit or sponsorship will also be expected.
Keywords: Cambridge, Electronic Test, Soldering, Reflow, Surface Mount Components, Fluidics, Mass Flow Controllers, Oscilloscopes.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.