Technical Project Manager (26691)
Are you a Technical Project Manager with expertise in manufacturing? You would be joining a well-established engineering company, taking ownership of projects, and helping them develop bespoke electronic solutions for a range of industries.
Working closely with colleagues and external stakeholders, your tasks may typically include defining project objectives; planning budgets, resources and timescales; creating project plans and tracking progress; identifying and mitigating risks; and assisting colleagues in the sales team with quotations. You would also champion best practices, mentor junior colleagues from time to time, and help ensure processes comply with the company’s quality system.
You will need:
- A degree in a relevant STEM subject from a well-respected university
- Tried and tested project management skills, with expertise in automotive engineering
- A track record of delivering to time and budget
- A good understanding of electronics development, and ability to contribute to solving issues and leading discussions
- Good communications and teamworking skills
On offer is an excellent salary and benefits package. The offices are based just outside of Cambridge, close to good road networks – onsite parking is available
Keywords: Project Management, Automotive, Aerospace, Manufacturing, Budgets, Delivery
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.