Data Security Manager (26717)
A critical role in the information governance and cyber security team of a growing start-up company who are improving access to electronic health records used in clinical decision making for drug discovery.
This is an opportunity to be the expert in the company on governance and cyber security issues. Your input will influence the strategic and policy decisions as the company scales up their platform. A deep and thorough level of knowledge in data governance and cyber security will be required, as will excellent communication skills, as you will dealing directly with senior stakeholders. Responsible for leading the data governance and security function for the company, you will be developing the security policies and supporting the company’s compliance.
- A good technical degree from a well-respected university
- Experience of working in a data security role involving developing data governance, cyber security policies, SOPs and incident management
- Experience in security certifications (e.g. Data Security Protection Toolkit, Cyber Essentials Plus, ISO27001)
- Experience of managing access control systems (including for MS 365 and AWS)
- Strong communication and influencing skills, including stakeholder and relationship management
- Full right to work in the UK without time limit or sponsorship
The company offer nearly completely remote working, only requiring you to visit their Cambridge office once every two months.
Keywords: Governance, Cloud, Cyber Security, Cambridge, Remote or Hybrid Working, Data Security, Information Governance
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.