Consultant, Technology Business & Markets (26729)
This is a role for a technical professional looking to increase their involvement in business development and tech sector market research, seeking opportunities for businesses to collaborate. Working for an innovative and consultative company in this sphere, you will focus on surveying and understanding the tech landscape in particular sectors, looking at patterns, products and finding gaps which provide opportunities for collaboration.
Sectors of interest include consumer electronics, medical and health tech, mobile and IoT, energy and automotive.
You will likely have a background in product development in engineering or the applied sciences. You’ll be interested in technology, data, business, markets and innovation. Ideally you may have prior experience of collaborative contact with other technology businesses.
- Degree qualified, likely in an engineering, scientific or other numerate subject
- Appreciation for commercial product development across a range of fields (electronics, physics, mechanical, software, consultancy)
- Detail oriented and interested in real-world data
- Open to client contact and forming new business relationships
- Interested in technology IP, and with some knowledge of patents, their purpose, value and limitations
You will join a dynamic and innovative organisation with offices in Cambridge, London and Europe. Flexible hybrid working is available. Expenses-paid international travel may feature.
Please note: even if you don’t have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest – we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.