Senior Electronics Engineer (26732)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a multidisciplinary team of scientists and engineers tackling hard problems at the cutting-edge of biology. You will be creating and managing the electronics systems for this company’s sophisticated optical instrument. This will include designing and testing the electronic drive system of the instrument, coordinating with sub-contractors over the manufacture of components, and ensuring adherence with ISO quality standards (ISO9001 & ISO13485).
- 1st or 2:1 degree in Electronic Engineering or similar
- Proven track record developing electronics designs for complex systems
- Technical expertise in instrument control electronics, microcontroller systems, signal processing, analogue to digital converters, or power supply electronics
- Good knowledge of PCB design and layout systems including knowledge of design for manufacture, assembly, and test
- Ability to source suitable components, PCBs and custom ICs as well as find suitable companies for the outsourcing of electronics manufacture
This friendly and dynamic company, based in Cambridge, offers flexible working hours and career development for all their employees in addition to a competitive salary.
Keywords: Altium, MEMS, microfluidics, life science, QA, control systems, PCB design, electronics system architecture
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.