DevOps Engineer (26774)
A detail-oriented development operations role for a capable and self-propelled engineer with particular expertise in continuous integration and continuous delivery to cloud-first platforms. This extremely successful and growing tech company have a lot to offer given their successful product, congenial team, excellent remuneration and strong career path.
Your home ground will be setting up CI / CD pipelines and associated infrastructure for potentially complex and tailored scripted deployments, automated and with high availability.
Along with a strong degree background, you will bring a good balance of the following:
- Expertise with CI / CD pipeline design and development
- You’ll have put real thought and effort into deployment security for previous projects
- Familiarity with fully-featured monitoring tools, which may be bespoke or include the likes of DataDog, CloudWatch, Azure Monitor, etc.
- Knowledge and skill with cloud systems or private cloud-like systems, ideally including AWS or Azure for DevOps and with automation – if you don’t have prior cloud experience, you will be especially detail-oriented, keen to learn and adaptable to new methodologies and terminology
- Coding skills in Python, C#, Golang, Java or a comparable language, and flexibility towards using the right language for the task
- Scripting skills using Python, bash, PowerShell or similar technologies
The right candidate will join a friendly and relaxed team with respect for work-life balance, offering flexible working and a great and well-equipped office environment in the city of Cambridge with plenty of space to relax and think as well as to meet and work. Transport links are excellent since the office is easy to reach by cycle and car, with free parking and a nearby railway station in easy walking distance. The company provides a highly competitive package including a very strong base salary plus benefits.
Please note: even if you don’t have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest – we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.