Project Manager - Engineering (26785)
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to play a significant role in a development project with the potential for significant impact on energy supply.
Our client seeks a Project Manager to oversee the design and construction of a state-of-the-art technical research facility, with a materials budget exceeding £100M. Supported by a team of highly skilled engineers and responsible for maintaining relationships with a wide range of stakeholders including the Senior Management Team, the successful candidate will have a natural curiosity for engineering and the knowledge that will allow them to understand the nuances and implications of technical decisions.
You will need:
- British citizenship – this role requires a high level of security clearance and therefore only British nationals will be considered
- Evidence of successfully delivering major projects in either the engineering or scientific sectors
- Excellent knowledge of best practices in project management
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with good attention to detail
- The ability to engage and communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- A technical background in either engineering, physics or electronics
- Professional qualifications in project management
Keywords: Project Management, Physics, Electronics, Engineering, Oxford, Energy,
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend