Mechanical Engineer (26786)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading technical consultancy and give your career in mechanical engineering an incredible boost.
Based in south Cambridgeshire, our client can offer a wide range of stimulating and challenging projects connected to the life sciences sector, which will test and stretch your skills. You would be working within multi-disciplinary teams of highly skilled engineers and scientists, looking at topics such as cell therapies, DNA sequencing, point of care diagnostics, high throughput drug discovery and molecular detection, to name but a few.
As an expert in mechanical engineering, you will bring a practical approach to solving complex problems along with your knowledge of the full product lifecycle. You will be given a good degree of autonomy to investigate and explore innovative solutions, as well as the opportunity to develop your project leadership skills.
You will need:
- An excellent academic record with a 1st or 2:1 degree in Mechanical Engineering from a well-respected university (Russell Group or similar)
- Evidence of your contribution to developing innovative products in a commercial environment
- Superb communication skills, allowing you to effectively work in multi-disciplinary project teams and regularly update clients.
- Full rights to work in the UK without time limit or sponsorship will also be required.
Skills advantageous, but not essential to your application include:
- Some knowledge of the biological sciences
- Good understanding of product development in a regulated industry.
Our client can offer a very competitive salary and a substantial benefits package to the right candidate.
Keywords: Mechanical Engineering, Biological Sciences, Product Development, Health, Regulated Industry, Cambridgeshire, Technical Consultancy
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend