RF Engineer (26795)
Our client, a leading product design consultancy, is looking for an RF Engineer to join their team. You would work on the development of RF-based technologies for use in a wide variety of products such as radars, communications networks, or IoT applications to name a few.
You would be joining a friendly, supportive engineering team, working with colleagues from various technical backgrounds. The company have well-appointed laboratories with access to state of the art equipment. The wide range of projects and their innovative nature require an engineer with broad knowledge of RF systems as well as the enthusiasm and adaptability to tackle challenges and learn new skills as needed. This role is client facing, so excellent written and verbal communications will be needed; you should be confident in discussions with customers, and able to explain complex ideas regardless of their level of technical knowledge.
You will need:
- A 1st or 2.1 degree in electronics or similar subject from a leading university together with strong supporting A-level (or equivalent) grades.
- Proven skills in designing, building and testing RF-based circuits including amplifiers, filters, frequency synthesis, and antennas
- Expertise covering microwaves, analogue and digital circuits, and RF simulation
- Knowledge of radio and/or radar systems
- You must have full right to work in the UK and be capable of obtaining a UK security clearance
A competitive package and benefits package are on offer to the successful candidate. The company provides training, and support to help employees’ professional development, and there are multiple options for future progression. The role is based in modern offices close to Cambridge.
Keywords: RF, Radio, Radar, Antenna Design, Electronics, Consultancy, Cambridge
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.