Lead Software Consultant (26798)
This world-class company collaborate with their global partners to develop cutting-edge and innovative products used for MedTech, drug discovery and PoC diagnostics. Their solutions have commercialised ideas that solve problems in cancer screenings, DNA sequencing and cell therapies.
They are recruiting a Lead Software Consultant to take a lead project role within their team. Software will interface with electronics, mechatronics, life sciences and systems engineering, and this role will require a “hands-on” understanding to facilitate development. This will include: budget and scheduling management; day-to-day leadership; project milestone deliveries; and support of commercial activities.
- After graduating with a strong academic record (1st / 2.1 degree in Software Engineering or similar), you will have gained leadership and project management experience of (ideally embedded) software technologies.
- You will be familiar with full software engineering life cycles including requirement gathering, project planning and managing resources. You will have demonstrable experience in delivering projects.
- You will know how to use different project management methodologies including Waterfall and Agile.
- You will have strong communication skills, either through experience as a consultant, or via past projects.
- Specific knowledge of embedded software within a regulated industry would be highly beneficial.
On offer is an excellent remuneration package with a wide range of tangible benefits. Relocation expenses are available for qualifying candidates.
Keywords: Embedded, Team Leadership, Project Management, Medical Devices, HealthTech, Regulated Industries
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.