Senior Software Engineer (26823)
Join an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Cambridge-based development team focussed on the pursuit of elegant software design and great user experience. This company pride themselves on providing intuitive software tools to make their users’ lives easier and their days more productive, and this has helped them grow at an impressive rate. If you are keen to work for a company that values quality design, then this could be a great option for you.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be a key member of the team, contributing towards design and development of new features, but also helping champion good design and software engineering best practice. You will be involved throughout the software development life cycle from requirements capture through to deployment. You will collaborate with users to understand their needs, provide support, and gather their insights to inform your inputs to future product evolution.
You will need:
- A 1st or 2.1 degree in Computer Science or similarly applicable subject from a well-regarded university
- Excellent hands-on software engineering skills and a solid understanding of industry best practice
- Strong software design skills; able to create testable, maintainable, and efficient code
- Initiative to tackle any issues that arise, and good teamwork and communication skills to collaborate with colleagues and end users
- Full existing right to work in the UK without restriction, time limit, or sponsorship
The role is based at their Cambridge office with scope for hybrid working . An excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package are on offer to the successful candidate.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection. We do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don’t have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest – we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.