Oracle APEX Developer (26839)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company in the holiday industry and extend your skills in the Oracle APEX platform.
You would be joining a small, friendly team and playing a vital role in the development of our client’s new Oracle database web and office systems, including requirements gathering, testing and roll-out. The prime focus of the work will be using PL-SQL and APEX to develop and maintain internet and intranet database applications of the highest quality, ensuring security features remain a top priority. As well as providing essential support and maintenance of the current system, you will have the chance to make significant contributions to the technical progression of the database.
You will need:
- Excellent understanding of Oracle database platform and the APEX development platform
- Mastery of building, maintaining and interrogating Oracle databases using SQL or PL-SQL whilst ensuring database integrity for a complex multi-user, multi-project database.
- Excellent organisational skills and experience of coding in a team using version control, with a good understanding of secure coding principles and recognised standards.
- The ability to communicate well with users, in order to identify requirements and translate them into database structures, as well as the ability to discuss technical issues effectively with team members and clients.
- Full rights to work in the UK without time limit or sponsorship.
Our client offers flexible hybrid working, with a minimum of two days in the office per week, a competitive salary and a good benefits package.
Key words: Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Hybrid, Oracle, APEX, Databases, SQL, PL-SQL, Flexible Working, Applications Express
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.