Senior Full Stack Developer (26841)
A company used to supporting a fully-remote team seek a skilled Full Stack Developer to design and improve the tools and applications used by their entire software business.
You will need expertise in building secure, well-tested web applications in Django, understand UI design and have a track record of successful deployment of new code. Able to capture, simplify and model real-world processes, you will be happy to reverse engineer and fix the unusual or efficiently accelerate otherwise familiar procedures.
You will be supported by a skilled team including tool developers, product owners, a dedicated delivery team and experienced managers.
You will need:
- Excellent skills in Django, including the ability to build secure, thoroughly tested web applications
- Good knowledge of designing and implementing web architectures, experience with database schema design and optimisation, as well as maintaining CI and other DevOps processes
- A solid grounding in Linux system administration and networking concepts
- A real interest in the Open Source community, preferably having made significant contributions yourself
- Excellent communication skills, including technical writing and a pragmatic and calm approach to challenges
- Full rights to work in the UK without time limit or sponsorship
Other advantageous skills include:
- Familiarity with containerisation e.g.: Docker, Kubernetes or Podman
- Previous experience mentoring engineers would be useful.
Our client offers a fully remote position with room for growth, together with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection; whilst we can only put forward the top few candidates, we do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.