DevOps Engineer (26844)
In this Cambridge-office or remote-based role, your DevOps skill set would be put to good use helping to develop the company’s leading-edge cloud-first engineering toolset.
Specifically, you would contribute to areas such as developing an optimised CI/CD pipeline, streamlining server provisioning and application deployment. This system must be resilient, and scalable to accommodate different geographical areas; you will need to implement a monitoring system to ensure its performance as well as troubleshoot any issues. You would be involved in project management and strategic planning, mentoring other team members, and liaising with a variety of other stakeholders both internal and external. Some out of hours support participation is to be expected.
You will need:
- A good degree in a relevant STEM subject from a well-respected university
- Excellent proven DevOps / SRE skills, together with a strong understanding of continuous integration/deployment, and cloud security architecture
- Strong skill set including Linux and Windows systems, cloud infrastructure components (e.g. AWS, EC2, RDS, S3, Storage), network appliances, and Route53
- Knowledge of tools such as Jenkins, GitLab, Active Directory, and DNS
- Full existing right to work in the UK without restriction, time limit, or sponsorship
This role can be fully office-based, working in Cambridge, UK, or it can be largely remote with occasional visits to the office. This is a great company to join, offering a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
Keywords: DevOps, SRE, Site Reliability, CI/CD, AWS, Security, Cambridge, Remote
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection. We do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at http://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don’t have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest – we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.