C# Software Engineers (multiple roles) (26857)
C# software engineers are being recruited to join this growing Cambridge tech company. They have ongoing and new projects on a range of different areas and seek software engineers with experience and interest in:
- Desktop tools development
- Cloud platforms
- Test framework development
- Control systems
As their next hire, you’ll join other C# software developers, contributing your ideas to new features and processes. Senior developers will have the opportunity to mentor junior employees and opportunities for career advancement is possible within this growing company.
Interested? You’ll have:
- Demonstrable C# knowledge and experience developing relevant tools in one of the aforementioned areas.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies.
- Good communications skills.
- Specific skills in one of the following:
- Multithreaded application experience (for Windows desktop tools).
- Cloud development (AWS / Azure) (for cloud platforms).
- API testing including automation for Windows based GUIs (for test development).
- Drivers for instrumentation (for control systems).
Additional experience with image processing, ML/AI systems would be of interest. STEM degree holders would be a plus but relevant experience is more important.
Interested applicants must be able to work at their Cambridge offices although some hybrid working is possible depending on the role and projects. The company does try to accommodate work preferences and provide some flexibility.
Keywords: C#, Desktop, Cloud, Test, Control Systems, Scientific Instrumentation, Windows, Image Processing, Cambridge Offices
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.