Senior FPGA Design Engineer (26880)
For FPGA HDL designers with a keen interest in performance. Join this specialist firm and build the fastest parallel hardware logic to power algorithmic software. With humanitarian interests they contribute from profits to good causes. From the company’s Cambridge offices and from home, you’ll contribute to state of the art performant systems, collaborating with engineers as well as domain experts.
You will bring:
- A good electronics or similar degree from a top university, or equivalent experience.
- A senior engineer’s ability and mindset, including a developed intuition for good performant solutions, knowledge of good practice, and the ability to lead projects and mentor and guide less experienced engineers.
- Significant expertise in SystemVerilog for digital designs, ideally using high end Xilinx FPGAs such as Artix Ultrascale.
- A focus on high speed processing of data, ideally for mission-critical applications.
- Specific knowledge of multi clock, cross clock domain and/or asynchronous execution.
- A good understanding of internet networking, with a view to performance, potentially to PHY level.
This is a Cambridge, UK-based position offering hybrid working options and requiring full existing work permission without sponsorship. You’ll work alongside fellow senior hardware and software engineers in a professional, relaxed and collaborative environment.
Please note: even if you don’t have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest – we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.