RF Electronics Engineer (26893)
With their technology now launching into worldwide markets, this expanding technology company are seeking to recruit a talented RF Electronics Engineer to help them develop their ideas.
Joining their Cambridge-based team, your work would contribute to efficient and adaptable designs that take the headache out of developing phones and RF-enabled IoT devices. Your work would include designing, developing, and characterising prototypes, and assisting with higher volume release of hardware to customer organisations. You would be involved in all stages of the development lifecycle from initial concepts onwards, with technology areas including HF and multi-bandwidth filtering, Adaptive Passive Cancellation, RF board-level design, impedance matching, power amplifiers, and low-noise design. You would also help to ensure the end product complies with the relevant international RF technology standards.
You will need:
- A 1st or 2.1 degree in electronics or a closely related subject from a well-respected university
- Skills in RF circuit design, power amplifiers, low-noise amplifiers, impedance matching, filters, and noise minimisation.
- A good understanding of Tx and Rx components, RF propagation, antenna design, and RF architectures
- Good hands-on skills with RF laboratory equipment such as spectrum analysers, vector network analysers etc.
- Full existing right to work in the UK without restriction, time limit, or sponsorship.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company at an early stage as they look to launch their technology in the international telecoms market. They are based in modern offices in Cambridge, and the role comes with a competitive salary and share options.
Interested? Send your CV to ECM Selection. We do read every CV and try to respond to everyone. Or recommend a friend for £250, details at https://ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend.
Please note: even if you don’t have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest – we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.