Quality Engineer (26895)
This is a fast paced, pro-active role in a rapidly changing production environment at the cutting edge of innovative MEMS devices. The Cambridge based company seek a skilled Quality Engineer who will be able to make significant positive contributions to the product development from the feasibility and prototyping stages through to qualification and mass production.
The Quality Engineer will take a leading role in; producing manufacturing risk assessments and gap analysis, defining and managing qualification plans, and ramping new products into production whilst monitoring and maintaining high quality standards. There will also be opportunities for international travel.
They will have excellent communication and organisational skills as well as a thorough understanding of semiconductor manufacturing processes, including process controls and monitoring techniques. Backed by at least a Bachelor’s degree in an engineering of scientific subject, they will be adept at analysis and problem solving, and may also come from either a semiconductor or automotive background.
- Experience with quality tools and techniques, as well as good knowledge of international quality standards and systems such as JEDEC, MIL, AEC, ISO and their application
- Full rights to work in the UK without time limit or sponsorship will also be required
Desirable skills and experience include:
- Knowledge in automotive quality standards such as, AEC-Q100 and their application
- Familiarity with APQP, PPAP and safe launch processes
- Experience of debugging analogue and digital electronics devices
- Knowledge in medical quality standard such as JEDEC JESD47 and ISO60601
A competitive salary and benefits package is available, together with the opportunity to work with a friendly and positive team, focussed on innovation.
Keywords: Cambridge, Quality Engineer, MEMS, Analogue and Digital Electronics, Manufacturing, Semiconductor, Automotive.
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.