Technical Support Engineer (26941)
In this role you’ll apply your engineering background and broad technical skills to support clients using a company’s bespoke hardware and software in logistics and defence applications.
Your background will include:
- A good degree in engineering, maths or physics from a top university backed by strong A-level grades
- Broad technical knowledge across IP networking and either software development or electronics engineering (or ideally, both)
- An administrator’s knowledge of Windows / Linux operating systems and software deployment
- The desire to engage with customers, take ownership of problems and deliver solutions.
- The ability to travel to visit customers on an occasional basis, in the UK and abroad.
This role would suit a skilled engineer seeking a client-facing position in a well-established small business. A competitive package and friendly small-company working environment are on offer. Additional experience of video, signals, analogue EM or RTLS is an asset. Full existing UK work permission is required.
Please note: even if you don’t have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest – we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.