Senior Python Developer (26987)
In this Python development role, you will be working alongside other highly skilled programmers creating software to solve a wide variety of business problems from communications and security to accounting and project management. This team has strong ties with the open-source community, and you can expect to both use and contribute to multiple open-source projects.
- Excellent practical Python skills for building well-tested web tools, ideally using Django
- A solid grounding in modern Linux development and deployment methods including CI, container-based working, database design and optimisation, and networking
- Good written and verbal communication skills suitable for working in a globally distributed company
- Good degree from a top-ranked university in Computer Science or a similar subject
- Full unlimited rights to work in the UK
Known for their deep technical expertise across multiple domains and their commitment to open-source software, this company is a great place to work and further develop your skills. They have an office in Cambridge that you may be required to visit on occasion, but their fully remote ethos means your day-to-day work can all be done from the comfort of your own home.
Keywords: Python, Django, Grafana, MariaDB, Redis, Docker, Podman, Kubernetes, Chef, GitLab, CI, Phabricator, OTRS
Please note: even if you don’t have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest – we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 – see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.