Senior Electronics Engineer (26988)
Based onsite at their offices (sited north of Cambridge), this established company works closely with their partners on technical engineering projects. They are looking to recruit an experienced engineer to join them and provide additional knowhow within power electronics (kV) and general analogue circuits. This would utilise your experience in analysis and modelling of circuits and system performance using PSpice or LTSpice.
This role reports directly to the group lead. Depending on the project, you could be a technical member of a team or even the de facto technical lead (requiring supervision of others).
- Degree in electronics engineering or similar (and ideally a relevant advanced degree (Master’s or PhD)).
- Demonstrable experience in analogue electronics, specifically power electronics. This should include analysis, design, construction and testing.
- Familiarity with general electronic test equipment including oscilloscopes and DVMs, as well as experience with high voltage testing (kV).
- Further experience with medical device standards would be desirable.
- Willingness to travel globally on occasion.
Experience within a technical consultancy and / or technical leadership would be advantageous. Similarly, as the role requires frequent discussions with external stakeholders, good communication skills are expected.
On offer is an excellent remuneration package including performance-related bonus, private healthcare and salary sacrifice schemes for electric vehicle purchasing.
Keywords: Analogue, Digital, Power Electronics, Testing, Medical Devices, Technical Leadership, Consultancy
Please note: even if you don't have exactly the background indicated, do contact us now if this type of job is of interest - we may well have similar opportunities that you would be suited to. And of course, we always get your permission before submitting your CV to a company.
Recommend for £250 - see www.ecmselection.co.uk/tell-a-friend for details.